Tuesday, October 24, 2006

To Clark From Lois


You are my constant:
like the threehundredsixty
ceaselessly existing
invariable degrees
of a perpetual
platinum circle...
no ending/no beginning
incessantly unremitting
flawlessly continuous

You are the one thing
in my crazy world
that remains the same
forever unchanged, and
we are loving
in depths that are
deeper than oceans
and as limitless as the
heavens are high

A day without you
would be to me
like a day without
Sunshine or butterfliez, and
although it's true
I could exist without you
in my life; honestly,
I hope I never have to

Jokes and shameless
flirting aside,
from the moment our
vibes initially entwined
you have been
my constant...
time after time after time
consistently, (Hey you)

Have I told you today how beautiful you are to me?

Jus.B.Fli

---------------------------------------------------------------

After reading that I was so moved. I had to come up with something so I just described the image in my mind.

I stand here, looking at this monument you have erected and I see your face reflected on the polished surface of the obelisk. The stone, like you, is of the rarest kind; black marble with gold veins. As I read the words chiseled on the smooth black surface they are transferred to my flesh. A lyrical testament forever etched on the heart of the man of steel. As a gentle breeze catches my cape as I open my mouth to speak but my vocabulary is reduced to one word.

WOW!