Sunday, September 24, 2006

"Mindgasm #1" (My Reactions)

After your Mindgasm. I just had to respond.
Who Really Inspires You?

With straight face you said “inspired by no one in particular”
Yet your orgasmic imagery gushes with wetness so spectacular
That by the 7th line my masculine muscle had gone perpendicular
So damn horny I reached out and touched you from my cellular...

Hold up. Now I’m seeing things.

My tongue is flicking up and down at your written command
You’re getting under my skin and it’s getting out of hand
I close my eyes and feel your body as we’re pounding the sand
Of a private beach, on an secluded island far from the mainland

STOP! Back to reality.

...You are so fucking charming as seduction drips from your voice
But I want to see how far this goes so I have no choice
I move forward just a bit and you move back a little way
You are such a master baiter, do you always get your way?

I take a step forward you take a step back.
I take a step to the side you’re ready to attack.
I thought after we talked, that things were ironed out
Even agreed it was your turn to be a brat, so why pout?

But now I hear you’re playing it safe and that confuses me
“Safe from who” I ask myself, you can’t be talking about me
So I’ll let you figure out what it is you really want
In the meantime my wet dreams you will regularly haunt

PS:Before I forget, how was dinner Friday night?
Let him on your blog, I’d like to see if he can write.

LOL I know I’m such brat and that why you LOVE me so
But I’m also charming, sweet, and so much more, but that you know.
So why not let him read your blog, the reaction might be fun.
The possibilities are infinite right? So let’s see if he’s “The One”

Lois, have I told you lately how much I long-ass-fucking-list you?
If not, forgive the oversight, cause I surely do. ;-)

2 Comments:

Blogger layne bowden said...

your "reaction" is so hot!! :)

it's been a minute since i had a mindgasm, i think i need to get started on #2. maybe this time you won't even have to wonder who inspired it!! (LOL)

Peace...

10/30/2006 7:37 AM  
Blogger Blu Jewel said...

now THAT'S a reaction!!!!

10/31/2006 8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home