Monday, September 25, 2006

I guess girls need toys too

The Other Guy

You said “dinner was good. The conversation great”
I kinda get the feeling you didn’t get home too late
And he didn’t spend the night so it all sounds very lame
If that was our first date, I’m a man you couldn’t tame
I’d take it back to your place and rock you through the night
I’m not just Superman, I’m the man who does it right
Once I start between the sheets, just believe there is no stoppin
Your date wasn’t even Batman, just his little sidekick Robin
I’m not mean or disrespectful so you know it’s all in fun
I’ll be the first to wish him luck if you decide that he’s the one
I just hope he understands that pleasing you takes more than myth
You’ve got seventy-two inches but what’s he working with?
Now I know your saying “damn, that’s kinda cold”
But we both know you love your men a lil bad and very bold
So enjoy your lil boy-toy and call me when you’re done
Your not just Lois Layne my dear, you’re my Wonder Woman