Friday, September 08, 2006

How Cum?

How cum I find myself wonderin what you wearin?

How cum instead a workin off into space I'm starin?

How cum I'm feelin you so much I think I'm trippin?

How cum I'm gettin weak like soon I will be slippin?

How cum I'm trippin all over myself waitin on your smile?

How cum I'm lookin at tall women n thinkin of you all the while?

How cum I changed the music on my blog to sumthin you might like?

How cum I feel inspired by you to do my thing on open mic?

How cum I'm so concerned about what happens and your Journee?

How cum I find myself wantin ta get all up n involved in your story?

How cum I'm spellin like an illiterate fool jus cause I know it's soundin naughty?

How cum I see myself touchin all sorts of forbidden places on your body?

How cum I want you ta miss me knowin full well that's only trouble?

How cum I'm such a flirt sometimes but with you I'm flirtin double?

How cum it feels so good when I hear you say my name?

How cum you call yourself Jus Butterfli when you are obviously The Flame?

How cum?...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home